Thursday, 20 July 2017

Review -- Parliament of the Profane: Summum Omnium Bonus by Justin Bohardt

Parliament of the Profane: Summum Omnium Bonus (The Parliament of the Profane Book 1)Parliament of the Profane: Summum Omnium Bonus by Justin Bohardt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Storyline: 4/5
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 4/5
World Building: 4/5
OVERALL RATING: 4/5

I read the blurb for this book and thought I would give it a go. I love superhero movies, I love comic books, so why not?
I am not going to give a story breakdown as I see a lot have as I think it can give away little spoilers. What I will say is I was surprised with this book. It was not what I was expecting in so many ways and better than I could have hoped in others.
I see some mention the graphic violence and graphic sex but personally, I thought it was hitting just the right amount and at just the right level for this type of genre (but then again I think I have grown desensitized over the years).
If you love action, suspense, over the top characters, and a great paced story then this is for you.
Justin Bohardt has created a fantastic novel, and to me, not your Atypical superhero, kid friendly, type either.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEWS FOR FOREST OF ANCESTORS

GOODREADS -- ADD ME!

Forest of Ancestors (The Guardians #1)