Monday, 10 July 2017

*** Book review for Dark Promise - by Nikki Landis ***

Dark Promise (NightWalkers #1)Dark Promise by Nikki Landis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Let me see...where to start!

Well, would it be a teller if I was to say I have just finished Dark Promise and I have already bought Dark Vengeance (NightWalkers #2)?

There are a few things I love when I have the time to read and two of them are Vampires and HOT protagonists.

This story pushes your buttons right from the start. We are introduced to Andre and his world of Night Walkers. How he can feel and sense where danger lurks and how his heightened sense brings him into contact with Mare. A naive young woman whose life if in danger.

I won't tell anymore as I think it poor taste to give spoilers.

STORY: 5/5
MALE PROTAGONIST: 5/5
FEMALE PROTAGONIST:3/5
PLOT: 5/5

Would I recommend this book to anyone else? Of course!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEWS FOR FOREST OF ANCESTORS

GOODREADS -- ADD ME!

Forest of Ancestors (The Guardians #1)