Wednesday, 5 July 2017

* * * AUTHORS HELPING AUTHORS * * *


I am a strong believer in helping people who need it, however I can. For me, that means having this blog and my social media platforms and using them to promote the works of fellow #Indie authors.

A little while back I ran a series of author interviews and they were a great success, so I have decided to do it again only a little differently. If you have a blog tour coming up, a book release or even a cover reveal then I would love to help support you with that. All you have to do is contact me via Facebook messenger or on a group I co-admin there called → Indie Publishers Unite ← (you need to answer a few questions before being admitted. The group is there to help support #IndieAuthors).

I look forward to hearing from you 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEWS FOR FOREST OF ANCESTORS

GOODREADS -- ADD ME!

Forest of Ancestors (The Guardians #1)