Tuesday, 6 June 2017

THE HUNTED TRIBE -- ROMA GRAY ***** Well deserved FIVE star review *****



http://www.audible.co.uk/listener/A25QQ053UJT6DB?asin=B0722LMQYD
This is the link to the review I left on Audible for this book.

I wish to write my review here too as I know that not everyone will see it on audible.

If I am honest I had no idea what to expect when I downloaded this. I like the authors work and I have read a few of her other pieces.
I am not a lover of dinosaurs so I put off buying this book but how wrong was I!
This story was not at all what I expected, as a matter of fact, it was fantastic.

I am never one for giving details in a review as I hate those who do and spoil the story for others but what I will say is I highly recommend this to everyone regardless of the format you get it in. Book, Kindle or audio book it doesn't matter, you will love the uniqueness of this story. Roma Gray has a given this creature a unique twist and in doing so took it from the usual 'Jurrasic park' type of story and elevated way beyond that.
I loved the character and how they all played off each other. My fave character had to be Bear, he reminded me a little of myself (in his bluntness, not his bulk lol). I can not wait to get my hands on the sequel to this book to find out what happens to the guys and to Sean's grandmother.

The story kept a steady flow, the tension only letting of briefly before gripping you once more. The characters were likable and very relatable and I will admit to snacking most of the way through the book as Ms. Grays descriptions of the food were at times so descriptive that I could almost taste it.

If you haven't read this book already, then I think you better get to it. I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEWS FOR FOREST OF ANCESTORS

GOODREADS -- ADD ME!

Forest of Ancestors (The Guardians #1)