Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Now THIS is witch fiction at its BEST!

Blessedly Bound (An Elemental Witch Trials Novel Book 1)Blessedly Bound by Lucretia Stanhope
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book that I have read by Lucretia Stanhope and I have to say it will most certainly not be the last. She has a beautifully descriptive way of describing her female protagonist Gwen and her disobedient and opinionated familiar Lewis.

I am always drawn to witch fiction and sometimes it can be difficult to find a really good story. Most run along the same thread. Not this book. This book pulls at your heart from the start and as it progresses you find yourself confused and torn. Do y ou root for the good guys or the bad guys? Who at times, doesn't seem so bad (or I am just twisted, who knows).

If you want a book that will hook you, pull you in, and leave you wanting more ... this is the book for you. It ticks all the boxes for me, humor, magic, a female protagonist, cheeky familiar and action. What's not to like?

Well deserved 5 stars ...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEWS FOR FOREST OF ANCESTORS

GOODREADS -- ADD ME!

Forest of Ancestors (The Guardians #1)