Thursday, 18 May 2017

Sssssh! Listen...What's that sound? Is it thunder? No...IT'S MICHELLE CONNORS THUNDERCLAP!!!


If there is one thing I pride myself on, it is showcasing my fellow #IndieAuthor and no better time than now to showcase this amazing author Michelle Connor. 

Michelle writes #Fantasy and is currently promoting her 2nd book in the series Hers To Save. 
If you have not read the first book (pre-viewed above), I would highly recommend it and it you have then get your butt moving and pre-order it so that you get your hands on it the day it is released.

I have just shown my support using the Thunderclap link below and I would love it if you would too.
It won't spam, it won't hold your details. It will simply share one post on your timeline on the designated day highlighting Michelle's new release.   So PLEASE share and show your support of this brilliantly talented author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment