Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Love epic fantasy? This is the book for you!

The Eye of Everfell (The Shadow Battles, #1)The Eye of Everfell by Bard Constantine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Until today my only love of epic fantasy was LOTR and its various installments. That was until I got my hands on Bard Constantine's The Eye of Everfell.

Bard Constantine has a wonderful and masterful way of telling a tale. He is descriptive (which is certainly needed in this genre) yet not overly so as to bore. Three lives play out their fate within these pages and their storylines are woven in style. One a Lord, another a Knight and the last a Seer. The characters are well thought out and developed allowing me to feel a sense of connection to each.

I will not give any spoilers (I hate people who do that, poor taste) but what I will say is I was over the moon at being pointed towards such a gem. Well deserved 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment