Tuesday, 20 December 2016

On the 8th day of #Kindlemas my #Booknerds had... nothing... so here's mine!

What can I say that I haven't in the past?

These guys (Eli, Fionn and the others) aren't just characters in my book, they take up room in my head and I love them.
The Guardians: Forest of Ancestors is the 1st book in the series, it follows the life of a unique group of men... Warrior Witches. All witches have powers, but only Warrior Witches have special powers bestowed on them by the Ancestors.

Eli and his coven work covertly to help mankind and the unseen threat to them from a race of entities called the D'thseh...

Want to know more?  Then grab the kindle version here on my K.A. Denver's Amazon Author page (yup, that's me)


(All new cover too, eek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEWS FOR FOREST OF ANCESTORS

GOODREADS -- ADD ME!

Forest of Ancestors (The Guardians #1)