Sunday, 18 December 2016

On the 6th day of #Kindlemas my #BookNerds gave to meeeeeeeeeeee!

To date we have had witches, romance, zombies, hounds with massive penises (yep, you read that right) and clowns, now I bring you a modern version of a #horror tale I was told, nay, tortured with as a child... The Banshee!

D.J. Doyle is a master at weaving this tale of love, loss, hate, murder and revenge.
I read this and at times I found myself laughing out loud and at others shouting at the screen.  
I met great characters like Michael - the Traveler, his stories the reason for my lol's, and many others.
If you love #Celtic #Fiction and all stories #Banshee related then you will love this.

Check out D.J. Doyles Amazon Author page and grab this beauty for $2.50 (£1.97 in the UK)
Forget Scrooge and his ghosts of Christmas past, Check out The Celtic Curse: Banshee.


No comments:

Post a Comment